Technical Cutting out.

Currently reading:
Technical Cutting out.

Gnomeo

Anyone out there with any ideas. For last couple of days, my cinq has been running a little lumpy at times.
Spark plugs bit gunky, gonna get some more at work on mon. But don't want to start pulling the car apart as I don't know fiats all that well.
It's an R reg, 998cc. Only 37500 miles.
Have just over quarter of a tank of fuel. Never once let it run lower than that cos that pesky orange light bugs me!
Water and oil levels all fine.
It will run fine for few minutes, then all of a sudden starts 'juddering' almost like when not enough accelerator. But not quite the same.
Can anyone help with ideas? Real worried that it's just gonna stop on me!
Also does this have a cam belt or chain?
R119 VEL
:confused: :confused:

899 are chain driven

sounds sensor related to me as a suggestion

The cinq lot will be here soon (y)

So is there a specific time that they all get here then?

well i dont know whether there is any sarcasm in that reply but i dont think there is. :)

Its usually a bit quieter at the weekend so all the 899 owners or the ones properly in the know might not be on for a while, maybe not till after the weekend, just in case you needed a quick reply etc (y)

NO, no sarcasm meant. Just thought if they all knew each other, then maybe they all had a time to meet and say hi!
Also gives me a good guesstimate as to what time to pester with my problems! Hehe!:D

But thank you very much anyway's Applesei.
Reckoning I shall leave it for a while, well at least till I've had dinner, then shall try again.
Cheers! :)

Oh yeah Hi!
And at the same time bye! (for now)

no! :cry:
Nothing else happens!
Just judders, then kinda clears up then maybe judders again, but never at specific times or reasons; such as weather etc???
Although it did cut out on on me sat afternoon, but started fine straight away.
Strangely been ok (touch wood) today?!!!
Dammit! :bang:

Back