Curry - cuisine of the higher power

Currently reading:
Curry - cuisine of the higher power

Lamb dopiaza is the way forward. Which evil b***ard had to mention curry, I'm skint and hungry!! B)

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

Hehehe. I'll start on kebabs....

Ratings people??

Tom (AofB)

Pedal to the metal? ....My Gearbox is on the floor!!!

Huh! Where's the Jalfreizi?

brav.gif

Since I missed this one as well! Dopiaza are the best, preferably prawn. This to be closely followed by Biryani, preferably lamb. As for curry houses, I was brought up near B'ham, the home of good curry houses, so too many to choose from there. Carlisle and Dumfries had no good curry houses full stop, but there was a small one in Aberdeen near Aberdeen uni, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Anyway!

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

I had a Tikka Massala yesterday it was ok, but you can't beat a Dhansak.

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

Vindaloo's are the best, nice when you have a cold, just blasts it away! Tried a couple of Phals too, eat them both, paid for it later! Andrex's profits hit a new time high!
Dhansaks are a bit weak TC, for taste go for a Pathia with extra lemon and green chillies, that is a great curry!

Oi oi![^][^][^][^]

Originally posted by Lex
I do like to be tickled by a madras once in a while. I dont have the minerals to try a fahl yet. Has anyone here. (think thats how its spealt)

[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Did you have the fish? No...I ate it.

One thing Lex, we are in a great area for Indians!
Oi oi![^][^][^][^]

I had a Bhuna tonight, and I'm off to work in a minute, I'm gonna stink that office out come midnight!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

Back