received_690394224430747.jpeg

Croma Croma 2008 Emotion 2.4 JTD 147kw

Introduction

Hi, this is my very first experiencie with Fiat at all and I could say I am happy about it. Before I had: hyundai lantra, citroen Xantia, citroen xsara picasso, renault espace, ford focus mk2, Mercedes Benz E270 w211 and without competition Fiat makes the best impression. This car is comfortable, spacious nice looking and engine provides a lot of joy.
Reactions: Gavv8
These are really nice looking cars, i'd love to own one.

Nearly two percent of the total sold in the UK are on ebay at the moment (18). from £9995 to £3200 buy it now or a couple of auction under £500 at the moment. Recent sales went between 300 and 1600.

I like mine too.

Robert G8RPI.

Nearly two percent of the total sold in the UK are on ebay at the moment (18). from £9995 to £3200 buy it now or a couple of auction under £500 at the moment. Recent sales went between 300 and 1600.

I like mine too.

Robert G8RPI.

I was looking at a few on Ebay the other night and the prices vary hugely like a lot of Fiats but i'm so tempted to go and have a look at one, for some reason a black one slightly lowered on nice wheels, debadged with a smoke tint on the windows appeals to me a lot.

The 2.4 is a real stonker,if you can get one all the better.Ive got two,how lucky am i?lol.

Back