Technical couple of questions..

Currently reading:
Technical couple of questions..

bean

types his title here
hello guys,

i have two questions firstly i need to tow my girlfriends cinq to a garage as her clutch cable snapped. Can i tow it with my cinq, its only about half a mile it needs to go, do cinq sportings have a towing eye on the back? ( i think i see one next to the exhaust?) if not i will have to find another car to do it.

And secondly my dash heaters packed up this morning, just cold air, the engine temp gauge is reading hotter than normal, whats happened? is it the thermostat? or something else?

thanks peeps

Hi there,

I'd probably look at getting another car for the towing, tried to tow my seicento with my brothers cinquecento sporting and after about 50 yards the clutch was burning out, any further and there'd have been proper clutch damage! Sorry about the other part but don't know about that!

Thank you

Easier just to fit a cable where it is, it's not hard.

Sound like your car is overheating but the heater only blowing cold is worrying.

Liam

my cinq has lil bit of rope left on the towing eye!( from previous owner) i wonder what it was towing?? we decided to leave it on at the body shop for a laugh lol! so now its glittery! hehehe xxx

problems solved, towed the cinq to the garage with no problems, must have looked funny seeing a sporting towing a soliel!

Sorted my problem, it was dark when i got home from work so i checked my water this morning, really low, topped it up and its all back to normal,

i love cinq's

Back