Styling Coupe 20V Turbo Wheels

Currently reading:
Styling Coupe 20V Turbo Wheels

whatmoretyres

Getting a fair bit of bleed from the standard alloys on my 1998 car. Instead of a re-furb thought would just grab some new ones, which actually works out cheaper if you include tyres.looked at wheels from wolfrace and 100+, and a couple of alloy wheel sellers who all say you cant get to fit wheels cos of the size of the brembo 4 pots. I've seen coupes with different wheels, so anyone any ideas for some that'll fit? and where to get them? :bang: ty in advance!

There's a few that will fit straight on, best off asking at fccuk about which ones. We did have a thread but it sunk with the old forum :( Any alloys will fit with spacers, get some hub centric ones and longer bolts and you'll be fine.

Its hard to find alloys to clear the brembo calipers!! It took me ages to find my wheels. There are hardly any wheels which will go on without spacers.0Z make some called super touring not sure if they will go straight on with out spacers. I was told by so may companies NO CAN DO!! Thats ******** about any alloy will fit with spacers, we tried lots of wheels with 15mm and 20mm spacers which is alot, and still no joy. Untill you start trying wheels on you will not realise how hard it will be to find a good looking wheel to fit.
Mine are 19'', the front two rims have a larger internal diameter to the rear two rims to allow room for the brembo's, longer bolts, longer locking wheel nuts (not cheap), and even still have 5mm spacers to allow for exspansion and contraction.

Johnny

pinin__prestatyn said:
There's a few that will fit straight on, best off asking at fccuk about which ones. We did have a thread but it sunk with the old forum :( Any alloys will fit with spacers, get some hub centric ones and longer bolts and you'll be fine.

thanks for the replies. bottled it in the end ,cos was getting no straight answers from any suppiers. Have now re-furbed a set in black and stuck them on. I think they look sweet! (y) what do you think?

This also means I'm flogging the old ones on ebay item number :130003182576 if anyones intrested!:idea:

Attachments

• DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    489.8 KB · Views: 50
Back