****** council

Currently reading:
****** council

wife phoned me today, said council've put seven day notice on the alfa and taken it away, when i got home and read notice it's dated today phoned council they have no record and told me to phone police, police came very quickly asked questions said keep in touch with council if nothing happens by monday phone police again, they are treeting it as a stolen car though. The car was taken away on truck using a claw to pick it up

HOLY poo!!!!

well if they took it then deney it I would take it as theft and police should be investigating RIGHT BLOODY NOW!!!!

there was that swiss fella with a very nice panda on here (late mk2 4x4) who had it nicked by someone with a tow thing, none of the neugbours made a fuss as they probably thought it was council or somesuch.

Get wheels in motion right away, since monday is a long way off the car could be broken down into componants by saturday night never mind 9am monday!!!

police are looking for it if they see it it'll be stopped
had the head rebuilt about a year ago

Attachments

• J705GMT.JPG
    J705GMT.JPG
    663 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
think i could make a claim if they've squashed it as they shouldn't have touched it untill the 17th by then i could have put it into step bros garage

might get a set of these if i can for my gold mk2 punto bit different as everyone round here uses street octane wheels

Attachments

• special-catyakuza.jpg
    special-catyakuza.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
usually with them noticices on your window around here the gyppos come along and put them on their trucks and weigh them in, saves the council doing it.

most probally a gonner mate and not work keeping if u get back as the roof will be mangled even if they put chain through the car to lift

sounds to me its gone to be stripped then weighed in

Last edited:
ChrisUK said:
Just go on a Jippo hunt if it was them.... Me and my mate are experts in this field and are availible for hire right now (y).

Wow, keep up the good work (y)

Back