Technical Could someone tell me what this pipe is called?

Currently reading:
Technical Could someone tell me what this pipe is called?

daz_racing

Hi,

So I know what I'm asking for when I'm ordering a new one, could someone tell me what the name (techy term) is for the pipe/hose in the attached photo on my 2017 Tipo 1.4 Lounge (120 bhp)? If it's not clear from the photo, it's the pipe that comes off the main air intake to the air filter.

If you know the part number, that would be great too.

The pipe is completely cracked at one end and badly perished at the other end; I'm pretty sure it's the cause of a P2195 (O2 sensor) error code I'm getting along with the "check engine" light on my dash!

Cheers!

Attachments

• Fiat Tipo 1.4 120bhp 2017 2022-05-22 170436.png
    Fiat Tipo 1.4 120bhp 2017 2022-05-22 170436.png
    486.5 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Hi,

So I know what I'm asking for when I'm ordering a new one, could someone tell me what the name (techy term) is for the pipe/hose in the attached photo on my 2017 Tipo 1.4 Lounge (120 bhp)? If it's not clear from the photo, it's the pipe that comes off the main air intake to the air filter.

If you know the part number, that would be great too.

The pipe is completely cracked at one end and badly perished at the other end; I'm pretty sure it's the cause of a P2195 (O2 sensor) error code I'm getting along with the "check engine" light on my dash!

Cheers!
Presumably this post may help you: https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/what-is-this-hose-called-and-which-part-number.464008/

Back