Styling corsa b lights

Currently reading:
Styling corsa b lights

custard

yeah sure they will fit.wont work and you wont be able to shut the bonnet.

now since you didnt say what car i'll assume a sei and the fact they are for a totally different car.
you would need a fair bit of bodywork done to fit them

OP
OP
M

my lil piped sei

well i wont to fit them to get angel eyez as u cant buy them for a sei so its not a total pointless mod :devil: :devil: :D

Tris Harris

Top Dog
the dutch one does look awesome but you can hardly tell that they are corsa b headlights because they are covered by the bonnet. Surely there is a place that do angel eyes for a sei?

OP
OP
M

my lil piped sei

i think that is the best idea eva wish there was sumwere to buy sei angel eyez the would look the bomb wat u rekon peps:slayer: :slayer:

ronnieronson

Bring On The Trumpets!
i think that is the best idea eva wish there was sumwere to buy sei angel eyez the would look the bomb wat u rekon peps:slayer: :slayer:

erm... personally I think angel eyes look tacky, they're a bugger for blowing fuses and melting wiring, and with a decent set of philips h4 xenon effect bulbs installed you can't even see the angel eyes...

but each to their own.

If you really want a set why not modify the angel eyes to fit your sei lights? they should be a million times easier than ripping out your headlights, remoddeling your bumper / bonnet / wiring loom / etc / etc....

ronnieronson

Bring On The Trumpets!
puts text in online translator

nope not russian,german or polish hmmmmmmm what can it be? :chin:

:yum:

....erm, I'm not too sure where you'd start, but a set of angel eyes with seperate rings would be a good place to start - presumably you'd have to get ones which are a good fit round the lip of your bulb holders in the lenses... then I guess it's just a case of make em fit, wire em up, and enjoy...

I'd start with a scrap set of lights 1st, and figure out what size rings you're gonna need - a trip to halfords or motorworld is in order for you methinks...
Also a quick check on some of the ford forums should bring up results - try searching for "making mk4 fiesta angel eyes fit a saphy cossie" - it's been done..

OxO

dont try any ford site just yet thou!

i had a set of angel eyes on my mk2 punto, i made them with a kit i baught off here (y) .... well the punto section!

they came with instructions ect. have a dig round the punto section and see what you find.

it was quite easy to do aswell the hardest bit is re sealing the lights so there 100% water tight again :rolleyes: