Copy/Paste Clipboard

Currently reading:
Copy/Paste Clipboard

Not 100% sure, but can you not use Ctrl+H to bring up your browsing history? Assuming you've already viewed the listing at some point ...

Ta, but didn't help.

I copied an old car listing, edited it, and then copied and pasted the edited one else where, page timed out and the copied and edited version has gone :( :bang: and I've used copy/paste since so lost it all.

But it keeps saying something about a clip board? I've used it on the college PC's before with a friend, but can't remember how to (typically I've always said its a waist of time, but hoping for once it will help :p)

(y)

AFAIK the clipboard only keeps the last entry, I can't find it on Vista but IIRC on XP and earlier versions you should be able to find it in Start > Programs > Accessories somewhere

Yes your right its called "clipboard viewer" it was removed after Windows 2000 but can be downloaded as a "Windows Powertoy" I believe.

and it only holds one "Ctrl+C" copy

Clip board.jpg

This is what keeps coming up, Now know how to work offline, but not sure about the catche thing and accessing it or if its been replaced due to refreshing? :eek:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back