Posted by Wozzy2010
Welcome Break Service Area, Bradford, HD6 4JX
Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
MR PANDY: We're going up the M18. I can hazard a guess we'll be at Doncaster Services about 11:45am. DN8 5GS. If thats ok with you, be there and we'll be there (y)

Mine (9am) -->> Petento DE74 2TN (9:40am) -->> Jordan92, luke123321, bennyboy DE55 5TZ (10:30am) -->> MR PANDY DN8 5GS (11:45am) -->> Goole (12ish)

Meeting you at Doncaster services shouldn't alter the times at all, really. So let me know if thats ok with you, its fine with us :rolleyes:

@MR PANDY: We're going up the M18. I can hazard a guess we'll be at Doncaster Services about 11:45am. DN8 5GS. If thats ok with you, be there and we'll be there (y)

Mine (9am) -->> @Petento DE74 2TN (9:40am) -->> @Jordan92, @luke123321, @bennyboy DE55 5TZ (10:30am) -->> @MR PANDY DN8 5GS (11:45am) -->> Goole (12ish)

Meeting you at Doncaster services shouldn't alter the times at all, really. So let me know if thats ok with you, its fine with us :rolleyes:

This is all good with me mate (y)

Oi Petento.

You good for this Pete :D Your awfully quiet....Gonna start spamming your facebook, followed by your texts if you keep it up :slayer:

Everyone else still ok for this i assume. Jordan92, luke123321, benny279, and MR PANDY?

Just making sure were all set :) Going to be cleaning, polishing my car tomorrow and saturday :) To put the alloys back on, or keep the steels on..... Hhmmm

Last edited:
Oi @Petento.

You good for this Pete :D Your awfully quiet....Gonna start spamming your facebook, followed by your texts if you keep it up :slayer:

Everyone else still ok for this i assume. @Jordan92, @luke123321, @benny279, and @MR PANDY?

Just making sure were all set :) Going to be cleaning, polishing my car tomorrow and saturday :) To put the alloys back on, or keep the steels on..... Hhmmm

Yes mate we're up for it. Sorting car out asap! when i have the time (y)

Back