Connecting My MP3 To My Head Unit

Currently reading:
Connecting My MP3 To My Head Unit

lilman777

Just want to know if it is possible to hook up my mp3 using a jack-phono lead & putting it into the input part of my head unit? (cd/md changer input) Not sure whether it would recognise that there is actually something plugged in? Has anyone tried this or any other way of playing directly from their mp3 2 their head unit? (Sound aint to great from a tape adapter)
Thanks!

Re: Upgrading Fiat Doblo Speakers

Hello,
I have a bit of challenge on my hands. I don't know anything about cars or speaker systems but I want to get a really good sound system for my boyfriends Fiat Doblo for his birthday. Can anyone tell me what I need to know about the cars fittings and/or recommend either a website or shop to buy the stuff at and/or good people to fit the stuff and/or recommend particular speakers/packages (subwoofer etc). I live in Bristol.
Cheers
Blythe:bang: :bang:

Re: Upgrading Fiat Doblo Speakers

Blythe said:
Hello,
I have a bit of challenge on my hands. I don't know anything about cars or speaker systems but I want to get a really good sound system for my boyfriends Fiat Doblo for his birthday. Can anyone tell me what I need to know about the cars fittings and/or recommend either a website or shop to buy the stuff at and/or good people to fit the stuff and/or recommend particular speakers/packages (subwoofer etc). I live in Bristol.
Cheers
Blythe:bang: :bang:

Welcome to the forum. How the hell did you find this thread? It's almost 2 years old! :p You may want to start a new thread, as this isn't exactly gonna be on topic, lol. :)

Couple of Qs anyway

What's the budget?
Does the budget need to cover everything (wiring/installation etc.)?
What sort of music is your BF into?
When is his birthday?
Do you want to buy everything new, or will you settle for second hand?

Back