Connecting Mp3 Player

Currently reading:
Connecting Mp3 Player

bob1234

I have recently purchased a Punto Grande Dynamic 07 plate

It has got the standard cd player fitted it has no output connections on the back apart from a space for another block connector.

is there anyway i can connect my MP3 player (archos 404) to it?

Silly people, lol, you cant hard wire it, but there are other options, cheaper ones. If your just a relaxing person that likes to listen to you music to low to mid volume then you can buy broadcasting hardware devices that changes the sound into a FM frequency so you can tune it into your radio.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Belkin-TuneCa...ryZ58350QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

other wise buy a new head unit with a aux in or ipod connection (if you have an ipod)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I bought a Belkin transmitter to listen to my iPod on the move, but if youcan use it depends very much where you live. In our area (Swindon / Bristol / Cotswolds) there are only two frequencies free to use and those are extra crackly with lots of interference. Not really good for listening to music without irritation.

We've decided to have an iPod link fitted instead.

sue

Back