Technical CONNECT Nav+

Currently reading:
Technical CONNECT Nav+

Cudixs

Ok, You guys are going to love this.
Got a Fiat Stilo Abarth. (2005) :)
I live in Singapore. The dealer doesn't have the disks. They have been waiting for the disks from Fiat for a long time. (I first looked at the Stilo 3 years ago, they didn't have the disks then either.):bang:
So far Fiat has not really said much to the dealership.
So after spending S$75,000 there is no navigation. :eek: Using my WM5 device with TT. :cry:
Now I get to wait for three months before I can download them from here. :p

But, my question is, does anyone know if the map cd has Singapore on it?
Or should I go scream at Fiat? :bang:

Thanks,

Cudixs

But, my question is, does anyone know if the map cd has Singapore on it?
Or should I go scream at Fiat? :bang:

Thanks,

Cudixs

Scream at them anyway, it's fun :p

If your car was specifically for the Asian market (not a European import) then I'd imagine it'd have it, other wise there'd be no point putting the unit in there in the first place":p.

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Er, does the map CD have Singapore?

Not the ones I have, no - I have UK and Eire, and a few European maps.

Take a look on the NAVTEQ site and see what they offer.

OP
OP
C

Cudixs

Well, the dealer hasn't brought any of the newer models in with the Nav system. Since they can't seem to get the software from Fiat.
But I hvae checked the Navteq site and they must have a map, since I can search addresses from their site. But haven't figured out where to download the map cd. :(

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
But I hvae checked the Navteq site and they must have a map, since I can search addresses from their site. But haven't figured out where to download the map cd. :(
Look in the NAVTEQ store - do they offer it or not?!

To download it? Well, check on torrent sites I suppose. That is if there is such a map for it. You can't download it from the FTP site, because it isn't on there :spin:

1.6 Stilo Kid

Hi ive only recently purchased my 1.6 Stilo and was wondering if the abrath head unit with the sat nav and such like would go in to a normal stilo. if any1 has any idea write back, thanks

Attachments

• stilo4.jpg
    stilo4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 6

anthonytutton

Yes the abarth connect nav can go in any stilo. It takes a bit of work, but luckily for you, Rich has made a guide on this subject. look under stilo guides and there u will find it