Technical CONNECT Nav+

Currently reading:
Technical CONNECT Nav+

Cudixs

Ok, You guys are going to love this.
Got a Fiat Stilo Abarth. (2005) :)
I live in Singapore. The dealer doesn't have the disks. They have been waiting for the disks from Fiat for a long time. (I first looked at the Stilo 3 years ago, they didn't have the disks then either.):bang:
So far Fiat has not really said much to the dealership.
So after spending S$75,000 there is no navigation. :eek: Using my WM5 device with TT. :cry:
Now I get to wait for three months before I can download them from here. :p

But, my question is, does anyone know if the map cd has Singapore on it?
Or should I go scream at Fiat? :bang:

Thanks,

Cudixs

But, my question is, does anyone know if the map cd has Singapore on it?
Or should I go scream at Fiat? :bang:

Thanks,

Cudixs

Scream at them anyway, it's fun :p

If your car was specifically for the Asian market (not a European import) then I'd imagine it'd have it, other wise there'd be no point putting the unit in there in the first place":p.

Er, does the map CD have Singapore?

Not the ones I have, no - I have UK and Eire, and a few European maps.

Take a look on the NAVTEQ site and see what they offer.

Well, the dealer hasn't brought any of the newer models in with the Nav system. Since they can't seem to get the software from Fiat.
But I hvae checked the Navteq site and they must have a map, since I can search addresses from their site. But haven't figured out where to download the map cd. :(

But I hvae checked the Navteq site and they must have a map, since I can search addresses from their site. But haven't figured out where to download the map cd. :(
Look in the NAVTEQ store - do they offer it or not?!

To download it? Well, check on torrent sites I suppose. That is if there is such a map for it. You can't download it from the FTP site, because it isn't on there :spin:

Hi ive only recently purchased my 1.6 Stilo and was wondering if the abrath head unit with the sat nav and such like would go in to a normal stilo. if any1 has any idea write back, thanks

Attachments

• stilo4.jpg
    stilo4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 11
Yes the abarth connect nav can go in any stilo. It takes a bit of work, but luckily for you, Rich has made a guide on this subject. look under stilo guides and there u will find it

Back