General Connect mp3 player

Currently reading:
General Connect mp3 player

As i read this, my intended resistor is sitting in front of me! I have sheared an engine mount, and so far been unable to find time to fit the resistor. I am fixing the mount today, and if all goes well, i will try and fit the resistor tommorow (y)

I have got the wire routed in to the top glove box and plugged in to the rear of the connect nav+ ready to plug in my mp3 if the risitor does allow me to use the aux button

OK! Last night i connected a resistor across the two terminals as suggested, but NOTHING happened?

Anybody else hve any ideas on how to get this AUX button enabled??? :bang:

You could always use the iTrip or similar low power FM tranmitter.

bleeding your tracks over someones radio 4 broadcast while in a jam is also fun :)

Another way, if you have a cassette head unit with multi changer (or not) would be to get one of those cassette with a wire thing that goes in the cassette player and plugs into your MP3 player via the 3.5mm earphone jack.

They used to be for portable CD players, but work reasonably well and don't need to take any of the dash or stereo out to fit.

Asda do them for about £8.

What i really wont to do is use the aux button or cdc button on the CN+

All i need to do this is a wiring diagram for the CN+ or the CDC unit. I have already made one plug that went in the back of the cn+, but as my earlier posts said it didnt work. But the plug assembly as shown was for a visteon unit from a Marea weekend. I thought that all the aux and cdc connectors would be wired the same way, but obviously not.

So if anybody has got a wiring diagram let me know

Rroope.... Have you got one knocking around somewhere? or would it be on elearn? I havent got elearn so i cant check myself :worship:

Back