General confessions from a crud weekend

Currently reading:
General confessions from a crud weekend

That sucks big time, but if selling the wheels will make you feel better give me a shout. ;)

:) have just gone and bought a bit of a bargain

will see how the wheels look, but i think i they aren't going to match it at all... i think 14" wheels at least with puntos.

I'll put them in the classifieds if I sell them...

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
:) have just gone and bought a bit of a bargain

will see how the wheels look, but i think i they aren't going to match it at all... i think 14" wheels at least with puntos.

I'll put them in the classifieds if I sell them...

Cock, just put new wheels on today. Oh well!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
yeah you want 14" sporting or gt wheels on that, an clear indicators and clear or blue or smoked side repeaters :)

hmmm maybe, or possibly not... there's a lot of GT wheels for sale at the moment... which means there's a lot of crashed GT's.

I think i will keep it pretty standard actually. but i don't like the plastic trims...

Nice buy Tony. Much better than that Uno. The Mk1 Punto was a step up from the Uno in every way. You'll find it very refined compared to the Panda.

well it's even got NCAP results... those might be coming in handy with my driving style.

was looking at Cinqs but only because my wheels would look nice on one... there weren't any decent panda's for sale either.

hmmm maybe, or possibly not... there's a lot of GT wheels for sale at the moment... which means there's a lot of crashed GT's.

nar they not crashed, they all blow up the engines, or just fit bling wheels, they are the best for suttle upgrade :)
and fitting clear indicators isnt realy non standard, lots mk1 had them form factory

Last edited:
Back