[COMP] Do You Have What It Takes

Currently reading:
[COMP] Do You Have What It Takes

SKaTeRiSm

ok here we go. i need all the photoshop experts out there to help me visualise what my car will be like once i get it sprayed. so here it is i have a picture of the car with the body kit on. now that car is orange but i want to change the colour on it so i can see what it would look like, but heres the thing the car must have two different colours, the actually car spray must be exactly like this picture of the saxo. and as u can see the saxo has sprayed the bodykit a different colour going along the bottom of the car but in this one i want the actual bodykit coloured to what ever colour u want the winner who i chose i will kindly give £30 pound via paypal to them.

heres the image of the saxo, remember the base colour of the car has to be the same as the silver on the saxo but then the actually bodykit will be a different one.
silver&blue_saxo.jpg

CAR

fiatpunto_timor_01.jpg

EXAMPLE
fiatpunto_timor_01GF.PNG

Thanks And Good Luck. May the best design win. i also have a extra special present for the winner of the best design. but thats a secret till the winner is announce :LOL:

Last edited:
Back