Command and Conquer 3

Currently reading:
Command and Conquer 3

h2ypr

500 + 600
Anyone played this yet? Any good? Installing it as we speak but its HUGE!! :D

Ross

As an avid C&C fan, I reckon it's tops. EA have really put a lot of work into it to make it feel original, very addictive and very fun. KANE LIVES!!! :D

Anyone played this yet? Any good? Installing it as we speak but its HUGE!! :D

Ross

Nope, the closest thing I've played would be Red Alert from a decade ago. Never really enjoyed RTS games as there's too much thinking involved. Last thing I need after a long day's work is to think, so I'm more of a FPS fan where I just have to shoot anything that moves :D

You need two hands to play a FPS, strategy games give you mass destruction at your fingertips...literally :devil:

Right been playing it non stop (well as much as i can between work, alaina, a blown tyre on the coupe, picking up deliveries that companies decide not to deliver but just send a card instead and a kitten) and onto croatia!! Well hard mission. Its near impossible to keep all sides protected with the defenses provided. Think i'll have another go.

Ross

Dunno where the edit button is..... :confused:

Anyways, managed to do it finally but OMG it was solid. If anyone is looking for tips on how to complete give me a pm.

Ross

Do you side with GDI or follow the Brotherhood?

Just doing that mission now, looks hard..

Last edited:
Im doing GDI at the moment.

The mission after that is also very hard.

Im attacking Kanes Temple at the moment but taking my time. Dont wanna trigger anything, as there is a threat of Kanes Temple firing a missile. But im sure it will be after a certain action on the battlefield, so making as much units as i can. :D

Ross

havent played C&C since red alert came out. now i think about it that must be more than 10 years ago because i had it before i finished by GCSE's. how time flies :eek:

Do you want to play a game?

Attachments

• saw_right_1m.jpg
    saw_right_1m.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 75
I only started playing this today, glad they've stuck to the original platform. I've only go to the first mission in africa.

Back