Come on Everton!

Currently reading:
Come on Everton!

Hey, are you another True Blue? That must be three of us on the Forum!

Schwenck said:
Hey, are you another True Blue? That must be three of us on the Forum!
Cool are you one? who else is?
I started supporting them when I was bout 10 when pogs were all the rage. I had a set of premier ones so I put them all upside down and told myself 'which ever one I turn over I will support'.... and hey presto it was andi hinchcliff of everton lol!!!!!

jami said:
Cool are you one? who else is?
I started supporting them when I was bout 10 when pogs were all the rage. I had a set of premier ones so I put them all upside down and told myself 'which ever one I turn over I will support'.... and hey presto it was andi hinchcliff of everton lol!!!!!

Chosen by the fickle hand of fate to support Everton; you are blessed (or is that cursed?)! I was born into it and am now trying to indoctrinate my son.

Jen_Everton (season ticket holder) was the first fellow Blue I found on here who must have been our lucky charm last Saturday.

You Punto looks the business, by the way.

Well it seams that every other season is blessed lol. But I wouldnt change for anything. Tried supporting Arsenal when I was 11 but it just didnt feel right so I stuck with the toffees :D
There must be more than 3 of us on here surely??!!
Thanks about the punto, to be honest I really need to up date my pics, its now got sporting side skirts, colour coded wing mirrors, smoked side repeaters, lowered, omp bucket seats with 3 piont harness, and a BnM short shifter....lol....
Shame we didnt win againt Wigan though :mad:

jami said:
Well it seams that every other season is blessed lol. But I wouldnt change for anything. Tried supporting Arsenal when I was 11 but it just didnt feel right so I stuck with the toffees :D
There must be more than 3 of us on here surely??!!
Thanks about the punto, to be honest I really need to up date my pics, its now got sporting side skirts, colour coded wing mirrors, smoked side repeaters, lowered, omp bucket seats with 3 piont harness, and a BnM short shifter....lol....
Shame we didnt win againt Wigan though :mad:

Did you see what that fat-headed kopite Paul Jewell said on Saturday? And I quote: "It's our third away game out of four, we've got just 16 fit players and we've come to the champions elect and got a draw." Allegedly.

Still, let's hope tonight starts a successful attempt at the League Cup, and not a humbling away defeat...

Back