Styling Colour Coded bumpers + Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Colour Coded bumpers + Alloys

PuntoKing

Any body know where i could get some from? I have teh crappy black ones at the mo. Also any idea on the price of them?

When i pay of my repairs im onn get some alloys slammed on and maybe lower it not sure yet though. Got a budget of around £250-300 for the alloys any ideas. I think ill just stick with 15"

Thinkning about it is it worth spraying the bumpers to match my car?

I dont know if it work i seriously doubt it but its worth a suggestion

It won't put that much on the insurace will it??

i don't want a body kit i just want color coded bumpers, and alloys i aint really arsed bout lowering it

PuntoKing said:
It won't put that much on the insurace will it??

i don't want a body kit i just want color coded bumpers, and alloys i aint really arsed bout lowering it

Colour coded bumpers won't effect it but alloys can

You say you won't lower it but You might when you see the height it is at on 15's :D

How much can you expect the alloys to put it up to?

Im with churchill if that helps i might just not delclare them if it makes a huge difference and in the event of an accident ill change the wheels back

Well u have a black punto, as do i , i have just clean them and washed down and used black to black few coats over a few days looks nice now just want to put a gloss shine to them, lol ne ideas about that?

(y) ah boot polish excellent well think ill grab some of that 2morro :) hehe score! ill get some pics (y)

That wouldbt really work though would it?

My bumpers are already black but they are plastic

getting som black side repeaters and indicators soon :slayer:

cnt wait lol

PuntoKing said:
That wouldbt really work though would it?

My bumpers are already black but they are plastic

getting som black side repeaters and indicators soon :slayer:

cnt wait lol

I prefer the white indicators on black cars ;0) so sexy

well i have just bought some clear ones because i bidded on them before i found the black ones

Got some black projector style indicators and some clear side repeaters on there way

Back