Collecting FlyTipped Junk

Currently reading:
Collecting FlyTipped Junk

dear me people have we forgotten flytip etiquette?! everyone knows you can only take something if you replace it with something else of greater weight or volume.

Oil slick launcher and an ejector seat FTW...although probably best to start with a donor vehicle that has the full length canvas roof!

Donor Panda
Photo0270.jpg

Oil Slick ?!?
Photo0267.jpg

Donor Panda on oil slick :p
Photo0265.jpg

that was well worth the wait, its awesome. if i was driving ast i would have definately phoned the police tho!! where did you get you dvr? i want one!!

that was well worth the wait, its awesome. if i was driving ast i would have definately phoned the police tho!! where did you get you dvr? i want one!!

Lol. You'll need a crazy bank balance like mine then :eek: (took me best part of 18months of homework to realise that this was the best unit on the market, both price wise, and for what it does, pic quality etc).

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=225214

I swear by it! £300 is well worth it in my view, even if I only prove one accident isn't my fault, as my excess is £400!

Touch wood I've never had to use it to prove blame yet, but atleast it should be easier (assuming I'm not at fault). I've cought some crazy driving with it though! (see my other youtube clips).

Lol. You'll need a crazy bank balance like mine then :eek: (took me best part of 18months of homework to realise that this was the best unit on the market, both price wise, and for what it does, pic quality etc).

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=225214

I swear by it! £300 is well worth it in my view, even if I only prove one accident isn't my fault, as my excess is £400!

Touch wood I've never had to use it to prove blame yet, but atleast it should be easier (assuming I'm not at fault). I've cought some crazy driving with it though! (see my other youtube clips).
what if you get hit up the 4rse? :confused:

what if you get hit up the 4rse? :confused:

Got an internal facing Camera which captures that sort of thing (inside car, out of front side windows, and rear window) :) Also got a G-force sensor recorder built into it that shows you the forces involved when viewed throught software it comes with! Ideal to prove just how bad whiplash is!

Got an internal facing Camera which captures that sort of thing (inside car, out of front side windows, and rear window) :) Also got a G-force sensor recorder built into it that shows you the forces involved when viewed throught software it comes with! Ideal to prove just how bad whiplash is!
that is one intense little camera, im looking into it. funding may be an issue!

i would look about maplins is WAY WAY over priced. woundnt surprise me if you can knock a £100 off even if you have to buy from over seas

I know what you mean about Maplin being over priced in area's. But as I've already said, before spending that sort of money I do my homework, and I couldn't find anywhere cheaper that was A) Easy to get hold of if it went wrong, B) Easy to get hold of if it dosen't arrive in the post.

I've yet to see one cheaper.

There was this that I was seriously concidering;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/X-Driven-2GB-Driving-Recording-Accident-System_W0QQitemZ250360638207QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item250360638207&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

But it only has one camera, seems massive compaired to the T-eye unit, which in my view mean's it's more nickable (only remove t-eye in really rough area's, but the 'X Driven' always looks noticeable) X driven also only records at a meer 8 FPS, rather than 20 the T-eye does, so footage will be really slow!

T-eye also have a great website by the manufacture which is always having software up-dates to make it better! (y)

Let me know if you want any more info Matt. Could even meet up sometime for you to have a look at it if your concidering one as much as I was.

(little tip though, if getting from maplin, buy a £3.99 catalouge first, as there is a £15 off voucher when you spend over £300 (so by something else with it that really cheap to put it over the £300 mark :p)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back