Technical Code Reader

Currently reading:
Technical Code Reader

fynger

Just bought a new toy.....shall go give it a whirl in a bit.

maxiscan-ms309-fault-code-reader.jpg

It was £10:49 off Ebay....freepost too.....theres loads on there.....took 3 days to get here too.....

Worked like a charm.....had 1 code of a P0300 ( intermittent misfire )....which was why my engine light had come on, cleared the code ( after id'e read up about it ) and off went the engine light.....all is good now.

Got a link to the one you bought?

Is it just a normal obii or whatever it's called? Lol

Have code P0141 now....sensor number 2.......nothing serious....just annoying as it puts back on the Engine Management Light.

Have code P0141 now....sensor number 2.......nothing serious....just annoying as it puts back on the Engine Management Light.

O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 2)

So thats pre-cat heater circuit

Honestly I bet that will not go away itll return
Could be a dirty plug or a failing sesnor or even a broken wire

Who knows, id swap pre and post over to see if fault moves or returns

Ziggu

It seems to have come on after going through a deepish puddle....have cleared it and the lights gone out......been out today in the rain and the lights not come back on.......so i think you're right in sating its something to do with the wiring or connection.

Will this code reader work in a grande as I have a code reader n it just keeps saying link error?

Will this code reader work in a grande as I have a code reader n it just keeps saying link error?

OBD2 - OnBoardDiagnostics - generation2

is the industry standard, these ENGINE code readers should work with ALL vehicles from 2004,;)

for PAS , Airbag , ABS etc you'd be better with a program on a laptop

Like MultiECUScan for Italian cars:cool:

or VAGCOM for German boxes:rolleyes:

I prefer ones with a cable + plug, but there are plenty of wireless ones around too,

this is what I use for non- Marelli stuff - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-OBD2-...799514?hash=item3f48694a5a:g:9t4AAOSwv0tVbtsB

Charlie - Oxford

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I bought this one, [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Autel-MaxiDiag-Elite-MD802-System/dp/B00NL9FGF6"]Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD802 For 4 System DS Model: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41iYuDO%2B%2B4L.@@AMEPARAM@@41iYuDO%2B%2B4L[/ame]

Used on a Honda Jazz ABS light, Saab and VW CEL and my fiat CEL

not a Jazz fan then.....lol

It's had over a grand spent on it this year between getting it through MOT back in july, exhaust centre pipe before that, ABS pump last month (a new one is £1300, 2nd hand was £90) and to top all that off about an hour ago today 26/12/15, the back box decided to let go after coming of the bypass, luckily 2 mins from the house so slightly embarrassing driving into street with that racket following behind

my last 3 cars were Hondas and all of them had problems, electrical mostly, Had a Grande 1.2 before that and in 4 years of abuse and being fiddled with it needed an ABS sensor

We had a little Matiz...spend a few grand on it in the last few months we had it, which was why we put out feelers for a new car....Ended up with this 02 Punto for £200 ( feels enormous compared to the Matiz...).....the Matiz was sold tho and is still going to this day ( not bad for a 98 model ).

CEL...???:confused:

Honda Jazz - I'd have used "Swan Vesta's":devil:

Would a car crusher not be the best thing for a jazz? ;)

We had a little Matiz...spend a few grand on it in the last few months we had it, which was why we put out feelers for a new car....Ended up with this 02 Punto for £200 ( feels enormous compared to the Matiz...).....the Matiz was sold tho and is still going to this day ( not bad for a 98 model ).

I absolutely love Matiz's. :)

Back