General CLX piccies

Currently reading:
General CLX piccies

Have been cleaning the car today (again) :)

Attachments

• clx1.jpg
    clx1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
  • clx2.jpg
    clx2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 24
  • clx3.jpg
    clx3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 31
  • clx4.jpg
    clx4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 22
  • clx5.jpg
    clx5.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21
Very nice! What are the few mechanical problems then?

Brakes / handbrake are not perfect by any stretch, so need new shoes / pads then handbrake adjustment. Got some new spark plugs to fit plus needs oil and filter change - basically, just lots of tlc required. At least one driveshaft gaiter too.

No real problems underneath but needs greasing etc. to ensure no long term probs. Possibly couple of tyres too. Need a trim or two.

Runs very well and looks very smart. I am very pleased with it, all in all.

Lovely clean car, that. What did you do with your Cinquecento?

Hi Fuzzy, how's it going?

I got a really good price for the Cinq. It was in lovely order and the car had done about 30K, the fuel price was on the way up and people were falling over themselves to buy it. (y)

I should have held out for a yellow sporting but have to say that after the Panda, I was a little disappointed with the Cinq. The handbrake was worse than my old 750 - I guess I just missed the driving experience of the Panda. I think the Panda is more of a driver's car, makes you work harder!

I have been looking for another Panda since late last year. This was the third white one that I looked at, the best bit about it is all the extras - sunroof, roofbars, clock, adj mirrors, external trim, door pockets, plus it's fuel injected so no choke. Low miles (33K) and full history was also a bonus too. It looks ace, but needs some tlc to bring it right up to scratch.

Your Sunny looks really nice by the way. I've had 2 of those both in white.

Cheers for now

MARTIN

Back