Technical Clutch replacement

Currently reading:
Technical Clutch replacement

I am simply explaining something you are obviously not aware off.
What is that exactly? You can drill stainless with a normal drill bit..... I know, now go any do it laid on your back under a car supported on axel stands with about 12-18 inches of clearance to work in exerting a constant pressure no cooling and a cheap hand drill with only trigger speed control which will start at about 200rpm

I also seriously doubt that ANY of the bolts are stainless steel, HT yes, but not stainless.
They are, you'd know if you had any experiance

It would appear your bolt shearing experiences are more the result of your brute force tactics.
Go watch my videos you'll see either the bolts are removed by hand or where an 'impact driver' is used they are already wound out a few turns

In the unlikely event of a bolt shearing, then normal drill bits can be used perfectly well.
I disagree in this application, if you want to make things hard for yourself then go ahead

Cobalt are better,
They are that's why I suggested them.

but not using a windy gun like a Kwik Fit bodger is better too. Each to their own.
You've obviously never worked in the motor trade, and you are clearly just trolling now.

I removed the gearbox on my Grande by separating inner joint (cup) from the axle.

You can do that for many reasons

-Good gearbox oil (mine was 1 week old)

-You hate removing the axle from the gearbox lol

-Time for re-grease anyway.

And I'm about to change again the grease soon with a better one.

Back