Technical Clutch pedal assembly

Currently reading:
Technical Clutch pedal assembly

Badget

Does anybody have an exploded diagram or close up pictures of the clutch pedal linkage under the van?

Specifically the cable arm and pedal spindle, mine appears to have been welded and sheared again.

Sadly not. But you might find the cause of the previous breakage is the cable adjustment. If it mechanism hits the end stops on the gearbox end before the pedal contacts the stops at the front you can find that the pedal is pushed hard enough to break it.
Tim

Hi, hope this helps... i may have the assembly amongst my spares, I will check later,
Good luck
Andy
20220602_104928.jpg

That does help thanks.
Weirdly it shows the cable lever inside the support bracket.
On my van the cable lever it the last thing on the shaft

Whilst we're talking clutches does anybody know where i could get a clutch return spring from?

Timmycm850 are you still running 131 wheels on your van?

I'd love to see any pics

You are right badget, the diagram (from 900e manual) shows the arm in board, whereas see pic, the spare assembly I have shows it outboard.... Is yours a 900t/e or 850? Could they be different? I haven't actually checked the assembly on my van.

Mine is an early 850t

I wondered if they differ from lhd to rhd

Thats the same as on my van.
I assume the clutch actuation arm is welded to the spindle?

Yes, the pedal arm has a cotter pin fixing it to the shaft, so can only go on one position (so there must be a groove machined in the shaft). All components slide off one end of shaft, whilst the clutch actuation arm is permanently fixed(welded or riveted can't tell).
So you need to attach your actuating arm at a precise angle relative to the pedal arm. Am hoping you can gauge the angle from the pic.

sorry for late reply.

Yes we still have the 131 black and silver wheels on our 900t. All 13 inch and fit well over the fiat 124 discs/calipers on the front.

Tim

Any pics of the van with those wheels?

Is it not possible to fit a remote servo?

Back