Technical closing windows

Currently reading:
Technical closing windows

fstilo

i do have a small "problem": some times if i let my windows down and i close my car the windows go up by them selfs.The problem is that it doesn't always happen. Why?is there a sensor or something? I tried different methods but nothing works.Some times it work and some times:bang: :bang: :bang:

Press and hold the 'lock' button on the remote and up they go. Press and hold the 'unlock' button on the remote and down they go.

Press and hold the 'lock' button on the remote and up they go. Press and hold the 'unlock' button on the remote and down they go.
10x.but the only problem is i do not have a remote on my key.Should i hold longer the key in the dor in the locking position?

Holding your key in the locked position will do the same as holding the button on the remote, same for unlock and opening windows.

However, they shouldn't be doing this by themselves. This was a problem experienced by Stilo owners a while back, and was caused by a fault door node.

Do they ever lower themselves or is it always just closing themselves?

Last edited:
Holding your key in the locked position will do the same as holding the button on the remote, same for unlock and opening windows.

However, they shouldn't be doing this by themselves. This was a problem experienced by Stilo owners a while back, and was caused by a fault door node.

Do they ever lower themselves or is it always just closing themselves?
i tried diferent metods today and if i hold longer the key in the locking position, the windows are closing as long as i hold the key and if i hold gest for a sec the windows are closing completely. But before that, some times, when i closed the door normaly they gest closed imediately but not always

For now every thing works ok, thanks to you'r help.

Back