Styling clear indicator lenses...MK2

Currently reading:
Styling clear indicator lenses...MK2

tomweise

i saw an MK2B punto today, with clear indicator lenses, i have the same tail lights, but i have orange, and i would really like the clear lenses, as i plan to have the back windows tinted asap, and it would look better with the clear ones.

Any idea of how to change them? and where to get them from?

Cheers,

Tom

thefishdude said:
you can not just change the orange section of your rear lights, you wioll have to chaneg the whole rear light unit wich is very easy todo. 2 bolts and a elec conenctor plug thats it. try looking for crashed puntos in scrappys or lighst on ebay or get part from fiat woo pricey lol .

yeh, sorry, i relise that, was stupid enough not to put in that i knew it!! :) am intending on going to a scrappy soon, want to get two new headrests, the fabric ones of course...any idea how to take them out of an MK2?!? am going to put screens in them!

Cheers

mk1 and mk2 the plastic skull cracking headrests are near impossible to get out, I bought some fabric ones that were in cracking nick and matched my seats (mine seem to be quite rare, only ever seen these ones in a yard), but I think I cracked something in my seat I was putting that much force thru it, you can feel the top rail/spring is a bit bent (n)

Probably easier to replace whole upper part of seat if you can find a good one.

sorry, i forgot to mention that i already have the fabric one's in there, i just don't want to damage the original one's, by cutting big chunks out of them!! Anyone know how to remove these ones?

Cheers,

Tom

Back