DSC00837.JPG

cleaned my dad's car

Introduction

Okay so got home from work and looked out my window to the mess of a car that sat on our drive, with dirt all over. Now i havent got any pics to show you before and after cause i only thought of doing this right at the end of the clean.
Anyway i set to work with a bucket of turtlewax shampoo and a pressure washer to wash off the surface dirt, then a sponge (i know not the best but all we have got at the house at this moment) with just a soft flow of water to where i was wiping away. after that i washed the car down with clean water and left to dry off.
Once the car had dried i got the autoglym super resin polish out and panel by panel applied and buffed off by hand and to finish it off applied autoglym fast glass to all glass and plastic surfaces to give a all round clean finish.

so here are the pictures, sorry there only rubbish phone ones but enjoy!:

DSC00837.JPG

DSC00838.JPG

DSC00839.JPG

DSC00840.JPG

DSC00844.JPG

DSC00846.JPG
Good on you for taking on that task! It looks very shiny. At least you took the effort to do it, give yourself a pat on the back and your dad must be pleased!

I sometimes clean Mum and Dads car when they are busy and its always nice to know you've helped them out too.

u get good satisfaction out of it when after a hour and a half you come out with a nice clean shiney car as your finished product. i had done the same with my mums car a week before cause i scratched it a little bit when driving it a while ago but hers is a easier colour to clean that black lol but cheers

Back