General classic question..from the archives..!!

Currently reading:
General classic question..from the archives..!!

The vehicle details for G125 MYA are: Date of Liability 01 10 2011, Date of First Registration 27 09 1989, Year of Manufacture 1989, Cylinder Capacity (cc) 999cc , CO₂ Emissions Not Available, Fuel Type PETROL, Export Marker N , Vehicle Status Unlicensed , Vehicle Colour RED , Vehicle Type Approval Not Available.

The metal grill can be pretty easy fitted to mk2, and I'm after one now.( on my wish list)

Last edited:
Stop looking now! Seem to remember this car cropping up again a little while back, but in more of an abandoned rusty wreck parked round the side of a barn sort of way:(

https://www.fiatforum.com/panda-classic/303444-general-panda-thoughts-51.html?p=3251915

936975_448515501904835_1389545907_n.jpg

I prefer the look of the Mk1 grille, but there again I prefer Mk1s, there's a certain purity and lack of pretence to them, none of that bulging rear wheel arch and plastic side trim malarkey.

I prefer the look of the Mk1 grille, but there again I prefer Mk1s, there's a certain purity and lack of pretence to them, none of that bulging rear wheel arch and plastic side trim malarkey.

pretty sure MOST mk1's has plenty of plastic side trim..;)

glad I wasn't wasting my time with the link then..,
SAD to see it go that way..:(

charlie

Back