Technical "City" button

Currently reading:
Technical "City" button

Hi there I guess I post my message in the wrong part of this forum I wrote in the Stilo forum anyway question for punto owners, what kind of fairlure is if the City indicator still on when u turn off the engine and all the lights went off too? I had today that nice warning in my dashboard and well I put in off that option for keep away the error when I park and turn off the engine... it is a computer error or what?

cheers

Well I gonna try that hope with this I can solve the problem what causes that problem do you have any idea?

ahh and now the problem it seems extensive... now even some lights still on when I turn off the car and take out the key, it is random because I turn on the car and when all the lights are gone and the dashboard is clean of warning lights if I turn off the engine the dashboard comes to normal again.. What in the name of something it is happening ????

Great!!! problem solved, I toke the car to the garage and they disconnect the battery plus spray the contacts in the dashboard so now is working quite perfect... many thanks for the advice.....

Cheers..

Back