City button in your fiat

Currently reading:
City button in your fiat

Hello all.

Just wondering for anyone that has a fiat with one on, does anyone use there city button.

The only time i have ever used mine was when i came out of hospital, and when i came out from giving blood (twice).

:confused:

I used mine every time I was in a multi-storey car park; so cool to go down the exit ramps of eight levels using just one finger!

for about the first week of owning it then I realized that it showed me up for the big gay poof that I am and vowed to never use it again, lol!

Jim

I meant cool in the sense of impressing my big gay poof friends (of who I have many) obviously. :D

Hehe. The steering in the Stilo is light enough anyway.

You can tell the car was designed with the steering wheel on the left though because it is on the left of the gearleaver :confused:

I often find sometimes that my passengers press it just to see what it does.

I used mine every time I was in a multi-storey car park; so cool to go down the exit ramps of eight levels using just one finger!

You're not alone!

It kinda reminds me of those arcade car racing machines, where you have a real dislocated feeling from the car. Wierd, but strangley appealing...

Hehe.

Does the Panda 100 sport have a city button still, or did they replace it with the Sport button - i want one of them.

And i wish i could turn my city button into a turbo boost button :D

Sports buttons have always been a mystery to me.

I don't want to have to press a button, I want the steering always tightened up, and the throttle response always to be good.

Take the BMW M6 for example, the BHP can be varied and downgraded from say 500. why? I always want 500bhp thats why I spent thousands on the car.

Back