General Cinquecento Sporting Alloy Wheels

Currently reading:
General Cinquecento Sporting Alloy Wheels

Eccentric_Rich

Hello Cinquecento Experts!

I understand two different specification of alloy wheels were fitted to Cinquecento Sportings.

Please can someone let me know what the differences are.

Thanks very much,

Richard.

The Cinq wasn't offered with 14"s in the UK from the factory and not as a matter of course from the dealers (there may have been some, but they would have been one offs, so to speak).

5.5J13 4 spokers as standard, with 5J13 5 spoke Speedlines as part of the Abarth package.

The 14" Speedline 5 spokes that are identical to the Cinq Abarth 13" 5 spoke alloys were offered on the Punto.

just a tip if u want it for ur cinky back lights i was luking on net ages to find dark rear lights tinted but if u spray 2 dark then u ****ed the lights but i did sumthing alot cheaper and i can take them off get a pair of dark ladys tights bit tricky but slide them over lights and u got tinted lights mine are sick and no 1 notices the difference

oh just to say u hardly see fiAT CINQUENCENTO about anymore stylish little car even tho peeps say girls car i drive mine wid pride and that i go southend on sea quite often on sat nights see other cars etc as you do but wouldnt it be good to have just more than 1 fiat sporting down there huh? any 1 up for driving down 1 night get few cinkys lined up lemme knw cheers or am i just a sad f.u.c.*~r

do you mean the cinq alloys that are on the unos. they are the same but 14s.

Nope, the mark 2 UT alloys aren't 14"s. They're 13"s, but with an offset of (IIRC) 36 compared to the standard Cinq Sporting offset of 30.5.

The wheels you are thinking of are the Tempra alloys, which IIRC are similar, but with a different outer rim design. Don't know the offset of them though.

oh just to say u hardly see fiAT CINQUENCENTO about anymore stylish little car even tho peeps say girls car i drive mine wid pride and that i go southend on sea quite often on sat nights see other cars etc as you do but wouldnt it be good to have just more than 1 fiat sporting down there huh? any 1 up for driving down 1 night get few cinkys lined up lemme knw cheers or am i just a sad f.u.c.*~r

eaither post in non text speak or your posts may be deleted
we are an international forum and even those with english as a 1st language can struggle with garbled text speak

im up for that!:cool: im down southend alot think ive seen you about (lil yellow sporting) sorry for it being off topic but i dont see many centos round my way:mad:

Didn't the Seicento Sporting 13s that look the same come with a different offset (27,5)? Maybe this is what OP is asking about..

Back