General Cinquecento Headlights

Currently reading:
General Cinquecento Headlights

Mike25

I recently noticed my headlights don't seem to work at times, so i decided to check the bulbs which seems ok, then i managed to get them to work, which was great, the next day i get in the car, turn engine on, turn lights on the passenger side comes on but not the drivers side. So i lift the bonnet take the rubber thing out and remove the bulb, still leaving it plugged in and lights on and hit it a few times lightly, then it comes on. Which would usually be good, except it went off as soon as i put it back and put everything back into its place, and now the other side doesn't work. so i tried shaking them and unfortunately the metal plate has come off its clips. Now i'm not sure how to explain exactly whats happened, since i tried explaining to my dad with no luck, kinda complicated to explain anyway, but I need new headlights, So I was wondering which ones to go for, I'm unemployed for nothing fancy or expensive, so what kind of ones fit? is it just cinquecento headlights or do other model car headlights fit aswell?

i looked on ebay and con only find 2 auctions. was kinda hoping to get some that aren't for cinquecento but will fit, but i'll try the scrap yard tomorrow, see if they have any new cinqs in, since they didn't have many last time :(

I'm located just south of chesterfield, Derbyshire, found a scrap yard near me with them for £20 each, would ya say this is about right?

Back