Technical cinquecento ecu trouble

Currently reading:
Technical cinquecento ecu trouble

fatcento

hi i was wondering if any one is able to help i have a 1.1 spi eninge and was wondering if a 1.1 mpi ecu would run my engine.
please help thanks

i had a 900cc engine and it was leaking oil from everywhere and it was cheap enough to buy an engine so i got a 1.1sporting because i was told it was a straight swap well its jus ova 2weeks now and its still not working right we have had to replace mainly the whole of the front end of the car new engine mounts, driveshafts, altenator and other bits that i cant think of but we had trouble with ecu, transponder and keys so yeah my little car should hopefully run tonight with the new alternator im crossing my fingers
thanks for evry ones input

yeah im not the one doing the work i was jus told what was getting done and i just agreed to make life easier because i dont know that much about cars but i am learning that an easy job is too good to be true :rolleyes: lol

its nearly sorted now just need an altenator then i should be on the road again wooohoooo i cant wait thanks for evry1s input and yeah probs wuda bin cheaper buyin a 1.1 lol but ah wel jus makes life that little more interesting really haha

i will try that thanks cos now she turns ova but wont start. i have though about just giving up but ur right shes special jus like me lol so i am determine to find the problem, solve it and then race in a week or so's time hopefully it will be my first time down the drag strip jus for a laugh. why not?

Back