Technical cinquecento 899cc

Currently reading:
Technical cinquecento 899cc

Beanzuk123

hi just a quick question will the cinquecento sporting exhaust fit onto the standard 899cc without any modifications?? thanks for reading

ok mate cheers, im just trying to beef up my 899 a little but dont know what parts to get

thanks for all the suggestions its only my first car its the cheapest thing i could get but i like it so i just wondered what i could do to make it better but thanks everyone

give it some show mate

https://www.fiatforum.com/cinquecento-seicento/279145-different-way-style-your-car.html

i love my 899 to bits now i have it looking how i want also has a mad music system ;)

after market exhaust is from spotex on ebay its designed to fit the 899, have a laugh with it mate and enjoy it

if you want more poke

try a service and remove things that arnt needed to save weight. could add an induction system but you will just make more noise than anything

Last edited:
By any chance can someone tell me is it worth removing the rear seat / is it a big job?

with thanks

By any chance can someone tell me is it worth removing the rear seat / is it a big job?

with thanks

Depends if u need or want em in also remove carpets head lineing, handels, spare wheel why not pull the wheel trims off aswell if your gonna do it proppa ud pull the dash, heating, stereo the lot out

how long will it take to strip all that off then and how much difference will it make?

may as well remove the bumpers & windows whilst we are at it eh? ;)

Coiln Chapman always believed in 'added lightness'.

Every kilo you remove means that the engine has one less kilo to accelerate, the tyres have on less kilo to cling onto in a corner and the brakes have one less kilo to try and stop.

It makes a surprising difference but will make the car really noisy and your underwriters may have issues.

Cheers

D

Back