General cinquecento 899cc

Currently reading:
General cinquecento 899cc

done pipe just got some spare pipe and put guberlee clips either end works ok,dont know if i will have to bleed them, got it back from shop, they said needs new engine so i took it home,thought stuff it had a look myself no book or nothing thought iv,e got nothing to lose so i took all the top of and wot did i see......... a follower HAD COME OFF......put it back on and tightend all the others and runs better than befor, oh and then had a pet leek from split pipe so done that too

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP SAVED ME ALOT OF MONEY AND ITS NOT FOR SALE NOW LOL

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

See we all been saying take the rocker cover off and everything will become obvious :). i had the exact same problem with backfire coming out the Tb!

Enjoy the car, just hope it doesn't keep happening like my cinq!

Ming

yes you all said that lol, but i was to nervous diong it it looked so hard to do, but now ive done it its simple, the diffrence in power now is i got pulled up last night for speeding but got away with it,he said i was but i dont think i was lol
(y)

spoke to soon lol. snapped the 2 bolts holding the carb down as i was finershing putting a new gasget on rocker cover, going to try and get new cover tomoz, car not working again lol:bang:

Doing it today,,, when i take the water pipe of the carb how do you get the air out of the water system

the bleed nipple found it, do you take the plug out while engine is runnig ???

Back