no1.jpg

Cinquecento Say hello to my little friend...

Introduction

... and very little it is indeed :D

no1.jpg
no2.jpg
no3.jpg

Cinquecento Sporting 1108. Completly standard. 30072 miles. Lovely condition inside and out, as solid as a rock with no noticable clonking from any of the suspention.. no probs except some juddering and the enginemanagement light coming on for a few secs but the car has been stood for a few weeks (owner got a new car) so could have been some damp getting where it shouldnt have. Will see if it happens again before investigating more, likely the ignition coils anyway (y)

Anyway, collected it today from dulwich in south London. What a nightmare!! was ok and usual traffic untill we got south of the river. was ok for first mile or so along the A205 and then it was complete stand still for about an hour trying to get past clapham common. Took a whole 4:30 hours to get all the way around the north and south circular roads including the ferry crossing at woolwich :D .. its only 24 miles :eek:

crapo pics but its dark outside at night :eek:

so whats ya think??? This will be my 8th fiat in 2 years :rolleyes: :cool: :D but this wont be dissapearing like the others.. ive actually spent some decent money on this one and ive realised centos are the car for me :cool: (y) :D
Had a day off today from work so couldnt resist giving my lovely new Cinqi a good clean and polish! Shes come up lovely and the windows are like mirrors now :D! Anyone going to Ace tonight will have a chance to see her all nice and shiny (unless it rains before now and tonight :mad:.

Anyway, just a few picces (y)

silver1.jpg
silver2.jpg
silver3.jpg
silver4.jpg
silver5.jpg
silver6.jpg
silver7.jpg
silver8.jpg

Sometime next week i'll take some proper, non digital photos of her :D. Untill then, those will have to do!
I have always liked the silver Cinqs, what shade of silver is it Bush? Steel or Grigio (sp???)

Hope to see some snaps of the interior later, does it have late stalks and switches?

Liam

Just been finishin off some photoshops of how I want the cinqi to look when im finished. the back bumper and skirts arent how i want them but I cant mod the bumper to be how I want. plus it will keep it a suprise :D Front is exactly what im doing but possibly a splitter of some kind to make it a little lower.

Wheels are to be diamond cut and polished (hard to photoshop) and i generaly just want to smooth everything :).. although bumpers wont be smoothed as the front needs removing whenever you want to do any major engine work and i dont want to just smooth the back, would look odd.

So anyway, i suppose its not really much like what its gonna look like but I think the shoppage is cool anyway :D

anyway,

piccies :D

cinqmod.jpg
cinqmod2.jpg
already got 40mm TB. building a custom induction kit, just waiting for my custom plenum to be finished :) and then i can get started on the rest of it.

other than that, poss a mckrich chip but im not sure if my ECU will take it, its an aftermarket refurbished jobbie, not sure if its soldered or not etc. then will get a cat back janspeed stainless.

that'll keep me happy anyway, prob around 65-70hp i predict. its pushing around 60.5hp with the tb alone (10% increase) and can definatly feel it! Poss drop in a 75/aftermarket cam too.

who knows, maybe a turbo one day? :p

Bushboy said:
already got 40mm TB. building a custom induction kit, just waiting for my custom plenum to be finished :) and then i can get started on the rest of it.

other than that, poss a mckrich chip but im not sure if my ECU will take it, its an aftermarket refurbished jobbie, not sure if its soldered or not etc. then will get a cat back janspeed stainless.

that'll keep me happy anyway, prob around 65-70hp i predict. its pushing around 60.5hp with the tb alone (10% increase) and can definatly feel it! Poss drop in a 75/aftermarket cam too.

who knows, maybe a turbo one day? :p

cool cool..... if its any help, im running a punto 55 ecu with the mckrich chip in it cause mine was soldered, does make a nice difference!

should be well nice mate.... (y)

Right so plan for today was to take off and refit my new suspention (-30mm) with new strut tops. got to work and did it at 8:30 this morning :eek: . finished by about 12ish and took the car for a clean at the jet wash.

i then decided to take some pictures :)rolleyes:) of its new lowered looks :D. It hasnt dropped as much as ide hoped in the back but front is lovely. Kit has been on over a week now so has defo settled in (did over 500 miles on it over the weekend) so its defo at its final height. Im probably looking at getting a spax 60/40 kit to make it super low, prob just springs only as these shocks are fine :).

Anyway, sorry about the picture quality, they are digital afterall (n)

feb1.jpgfeb2.jpg
feb3.jpgfeb4.jpg
feb5.jpg

But wait, theres more ;)

I then went home and finished off cleaning the cinqi, gave it a full polish and wax (for ACE tonight) and also a hoover and took off the ornimental gasket on the front bumper to even it out (y)

And then took more piccies :rolleyes: bit crap these ones as i couldnt be bothered to drive off the drive.

feb6.jpgfeb7.jpg
feb8.jpgfeb9.jpg

And thats that :)

See ya at ACE!
Back