Cinquecento Cinqi photoshops

Introduction

Just been finishin off some photoshops of how I want the cinqi to look when im finished. the back bumper and skirts arent how i want them but I cant mod the bumper to be how I want. plus it will keep it a suprise :D Front is exactly what im doing but possibly a splitter of some kind to make it a little lower.

Wheels are to be diamond cut and polished (hard to photoshop) and i generaly just want to smooth everything :).. although bumpers wont be smoothed as the front needs removing whenever you want to do any major engine work and i dont want to just smooth the back, would look odd.

So anyway, i suppose its not really much like what its gonna look like but I think the shoppage is cool anyway :D

anyway,

piccies :D

cinqmod.jpg
cinqmod2.jpg
OP
OP
B

Bushboy

Chris
already got 40mm TB. building a custom induction kit, just waiting for my custom plenum to be finished :) and then i can get started on the rest of it.

other than that, poss a mckrich chip but im not sure if my ECU will take it, its an aftermarket refurbished jobbie, not sure if its soldered or not etc. then will get a cat back janspeed stainless.

that'll keep me happy anyway, prob around 65-70hp i predict. its pushing around 60.5hp with the tb alone (10% increase) and can definatly feel it! Poss drop in a 75/aftermarket cam too.

who knows, maybe a turbo one day? :p

Bushboy said:
already got 40mm TB. building a custom induction kit, just waiting for my custom plenum to be finished :) and then i can get started on the rest of it.

other than that, poss a mckrich chip but im not sure if my ECU will take it, its an aftermarket refurbished jobbie, not sure if its soldered or not etc. then will get a cat back janspeed stainless.

that'll keep me happy anyway, prob around 65-70hp i predict. its pushing around 60.5hp with the tb alone (10% increase) and can definatly feel it! Poss drop in a 75/aftermarket cam too.

who knows, maybe a turbo one day? :p

cool cool..... if its any help, im running a punto 55 ecu with the mckrich chip in it cause mine was soldered, does make a nice difference!

should be well nice mate.... (y)