Technical Cinq Wallowy Round Corners

Currently reading:
Technical Cinq Wallowy Round Corners

josrey

Just recently bought a '97 Cinq 0.9 and its really wallowy round corners is there any anti roll bars or better suspension to stop this happening if so anyone got any links etc??

Just recently bought a '97 Cinq 0.9 and its really wallowy round corners is there any anti roll bars or better suspension to stop this happening if so anyone got any links etc??

Better wheels and tyres, front ARB, lowering all can be got of a sporting model. Your shocks have probably had it as has the top mounts. Depends how far you want to go budget etc

Better wheels and tyres, front ARB, lowering all can be got of a sporting model. Your shocks have probably had it as has the top mounts. Depends how far you want to go budget etc

I but some new tyres on the front which helped a little but its still not great do you have any links for any of the above mentioned items??

I was lucky and got a s/h set of Sei Sporting springs & dampers for free from someone on here.
I also got a pair of Powerflex bumpstops & gaiters for the front (not free though!)

The only down side is that I have to slow down for speedbumps now...!!

You don't need the front ARB.

Last edited:
I was lucky and got a s/h set of Sei Sporting springs & dampers for free from someone on here.
I also got a pair of Powerflex bumpstops & gaiters for the front (not free though!)

The only down side is that I have to slow down for speedbumps now...!!

You don't need the front ARB.

do you know where i can get a set? and haha i do love that sometimes you dont have to slow down for speed bumps

Back