General cinq super chip's

Currently reading:
General cinq super chip's

bit of advice needed, when i sold my turbo cinq which was the firt one converted by van aaken i sold it with the wrong ecu on it it had the one from my non turbo sporting and had a blitz chip fitted i had removed both ecu's from the cars while they where in storage and in the ruch to get the parts together that was going with the car i picked up the wrong ecu:bang: anyway as my the blitz chip is the non-immobiliser type the turbo started ok. i only spooted my mistake when i came to get my sporting out of storage, fitted the ecu but it wouldnt start after a bit of head scratching i realised what i had done. i contacted cinqyabarth who brought the turbo but he isnt bothered about swapping back which is fine as i had the original non immobiliser ecu in the loft so i put that on to get me back on the road. question is is the super chip coded or is it just the original car chip thats coded the original chip sits piggy back on the super chip .if i put my original non coded chip on to the super chip will it run? and are super chips all the same or are they different on the turbo? just seems a shame to leave it sitting in the garage?:)

just seen this, sorry i thought you meant you had a spare one you thought might be from my car that looks like a std chip, and you want my mckritch in exchange. you have pm anyway.

Back