Cinq Sporting Oldie Newbie

Currently reading:
Cinq Sporting Oldie Newbie

nock

Hi, I've just registered on the site but have owned a black P-reg Cinquecento Sporting for just over a year now. Its got 65K on the clock has had the rear seats removed to accomodate a sound system which is actually a cheap piece of crap and cost me about £500.

Never thought I'd own an Italian car because of the horror stories but have been pleasently suprised by the car. Its got the usual rocker oil leak, despite the fact I've changed the gasket. Recently replaced both rear wheel bearings, but have found that there is an intemittent grinding sound coming from the front axle thats sounds like a warped disc but have yet to fully investigate, I've painted out the contrasting red trim on the bumpers and the whole bumper area is now matt black. Overall I'm pleased with its fuel consumption and reliability and am looking to 'pimp' it a little as tastefully as possible.

By the way does anyone have any advice on cheap cheats for alloys (i.e. using alloys from other makes and models) to increasing tyre widths?

Back