Technical cinq sporting alloys...

Currently reading:
Technical cinq sporting alloys...

Not sure about fouling but IMHO Cinq wheels look horrid on a Sei:yuck: Sure someone will be along with a picture to illustrate how wrong I am soon:p

Not sure about fouling but IMHO Cinq wheels look horrid on a Sei:yuck: Sure someone will be along with a picture to illustrate how wrong I am soon:p

well its either sei abarth wheels, or cinq sporting wheels
and im not really a fan of sei abarth or sporting wheels, but the cinq ones will put in a dash of ols skool styling :) taking it back to its roots... :cool:
well thats just what i think :D

It think swapping cinq / sei wheels looks rubbish both ways as well....a cinq is square with nice blocky angular wheels....a sei is round with curvy wheels.

If you think it will look good though, thats all that matters really!

You got steel wheels on at the mo?

Kristian

Kristian

Can answer that from previous pics posted, yes it has, although its got the posher wheel trims though!

OE Sei sporting wheels look decent on lower model seis. Steve had some on his old S, in fact i sold my OE alloys to someone with an SX

It think swapping cinq / sei wheels looks rubbish both ways as well....a cinq is square with nice blocky angular wheels....a sei is round with curvy wheels.

If you think it will look good though, thats all that matters really!

Kristian

yep got some lovely hubcabs :D they are really quite uncool actually lol
the paint seems to be flaking, but as far as hubcaps go, they arent all that bad...
actually given up on the cinq alloy idea now, and found some nice 13s on ebay... just waiting for the chap to email me back :)

Back