General Cinq/sei parcel shelf

Currently reading:
General Cinq/sei parcel shelf

black_cinq

Away with the fairies
Can anyone give me a definate answer as to whether a parcel shelf from a cinq is the same as in a sei.

I've done a search but no one seems very confident that they're the same.

Lora

hmm 2 shots of the arse of a sei and cinq with boot open would probably give you an answer.

I would say yes

:ROFLMAO:! love the whole "have looked and nobody knows, does anyone know for sure" kinda thread when you get replies saying "yes i think so" lmao :p

know of people with sei stealth shelfs in cinqs etc and looking at my stealth shelf they look the same, but im too lazy to run outside and check :D (but yeah in short they are :p)

So when i tell this girl on ebay they're the same - she buys it for her Sei and it doesnt fit, i get a slap and you all laugh at me :D

This is a cinq. Sei anyone :D

Alex, i fear thats asking too much :eek: :p

Attachments

• DSC01036.JPG
    DSC01036.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 9
Right just been outside (tis cold :cry: )... anyone wanna bet that a cinq shelf wont fit a sei? ;) lol :D

For the record, sei and cinq shelf exactly the same :D although my sei one had slightly darker carpety stuff but thats about it :p (edit correction one of my cinq ones had a lighter carpety thing but the other had same as sei, weird and wonderful... but true (y) )

They've already gone to urm wkd_cinq with the bumper.

Everyones after them i should start up a business making them :p

Back