General cinq pick up! good or bad idea

Currently reading:
General cinq pick up! good or bad idea

11118P1010070-large.JPG

i think it could be interesting, seen an Uno pickup before and that was neat(y)

Why a pickup different agreed and you will have to do some serious body strengthning because you will be taking half the roof away and its definatly not the weather being parked in some field with your bum going up and down ewwww frost bite good luck with your project (y)

I like that idea. Come feburary, I'll be slicing up a Cinq myself, so I can tell you what its like...

I have one under preparation. It is not as difficult as it might look when starting. Definitively much easier than trying to do it with a Seicento.

But I would discard the idea of putting an Uno turboe lump in. You can make the 1242 fast enough with spending a lot less money.

Hi
I think the rear pick up section would need extending otherwise it looks a little bit odd,
Also fiat actually built the uno pick up themselves
Cheers
Adrian

A 100% meat sporting 1242cc van aaken version of this......
cinqroadster7hi.jpg

Would KICK ASS!

PNL said:
Why a pickup different agreed and you will have to do some serious body strengthning because you will be taking half the roof away and its definatly not the weather being parked in some field with your bum going up and down ewwww frost bite good luck with your project (y)

Keeping the front half of the roof actually retains more strength than you'd expect. :D

A word of warning. Get any strengthening done BEFORE you turn the angle grinder on. It may save tears before bedtime :)

And good luck :D

waynenoonan1234 said:
hey wanted some help on my project! wanting to make it into a pick up good idea or bad. it will have full body kit and uno turbo engine.
HEY thanx to all people who gave me some valuble info. i alredy know about the strenth needed to make this work. hopeful work will start on a cinq i just bought so if it ****s up it won't matter. but the most thing i want is a big ****in engine it it so i can blow all them ****y corsa and nova off. also wanting cheap body kit cash waiting. will have pic after new year if any1 is interested

Back