General cinq paint scheme

Currently reading:
General cinq paint scheme

It's looking really good. I think it'll look great in just plain white.

I know you've probably finalised you design, but how about Alitalia rally style, like on the stratos. Not quite the same as on a stratos but something like this would look good.
Couldnt make up my mind if there was too much red on the roof of the first one so there are two slightly different designs.

Attachments

• cinq design alitalia5.jpg
    cinq design alitalia5.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 19
  • cinq design alitalia3.jpg
    cinq design alitalia3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Oh wow. That Alitalia branding is just awesome.

I wouldnt say white box myself, but definately left open for washing machine jokes

Cheers Blu, I would have kept it to myself, but I showed it to the wife, and she wasn't impressed, and there's no way she'd let me fork out for a respray, so someone may aswell get some use out of it.

I did the cartoon outline (in my avatar) after seeing another post on here a few months back, it's then pretty easy to put together colour schemes and try out graphics etc.

my dads bored and wants to start the swap. looks like its on! I was planning on doing it all while i have a week off college the week after next.
Plan is now to swap everything and keep the original ecu but fit the MS2 loom. then I can drive the car to my house. then when i have the week off i can connect up the MS2 pull the old loom out and get a week of tweeking.

Wish me luck and ill get plenty of pics :)

did quite a lot today.
I removed all that horrid tar coated mat stuff under the carpet. mainly cos it was wet but its also heavy so will leave it out. we then swapped the rear beam over which was nice and easy been only held with 4 bolts that came out easy from when I fitted the powerflex/bilstins :p

I was worried when removing the hoses on the new shell as I snapped the steel lines under the tank when fitting the braided hoses. but these came off without a fuss
tomorrow we are fitting the front suspension and engine.

We noticed some slight differences between the shells which is strange as they are both the same year. main difference been the vent at the rear of the car is half the size on the white shell :confused:

Comments welcome :)

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 2.JPG