General cinq paint scheme

Currently reading:
General cinq paint scheme

been thinking up ideas to paint my cinq once its all sorted (see my blog) I want something quite old school

what you recon to this. (pic of a 899 originaly stolen from google)
new_colour.jpg

no no no the car is a sporting anyway. its a shell at the min but once done all the parts from my car are going onto it (all the suspention (powerflex/bilstien/40mm lower/rear disc/p75 engine....blah blah)

if I go for this colour I will have the mirrors white but the bumpers will be painted satin black. Wont look good all white imo

if I go for this colour I will have the mirrors white but the bumpers will be painted satin black. Wont look good all white imo

wont look good in that combo either. People will be saying its an S model all the time

you didnt say what you think of the colour scheme anyway!
I would go white on thew bumpers but I think it will be to much.:chin:

Colour schemes are such a personal thing. I quite like white, but I would colour code it and put matt black between the side windows to lift the roof. The stripes would be either slanted or more subtle or possibly across the bottom of the door and side panel.

Cheers

PD

LOL my dad painted that in MS paint.
I will have the lines a little thiner
I want the white line to go where the door has that bend... you know, the top one which always has little dents where tossers have banged there car door against it!
that way when the car does get a few dents it will be harder to see them!

I have a feeling if the bumpers are also white it will look like a van.
thought about having one red and one green but it would be over the top.

Back