Technical Cinq front shocks

Currently reading:
Technical Cinq front shocks

badboyz016

Hello everyone, I gota problem with my front drivers side shock. I think its buggerd!Its leaking oil.
I've just lowered the car on standard shocks with spax -40mm springs.

The car has always seemed lower on the drivers side.....
Could the shock be the problem?

Anyone got any shocks goin?

Karwing

Cruisin aint a crime!!

i have a full set of cinq shocks, come off a 1995 sporting (replaced with luuurvely spax shocks!)

they're kinda heavy so postage will be a bit, hows £15 + postage tickle ya?

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

How many miles has the shocks done mate? Whats the condition?

Are sporting shocks stiffer than the s ones?

id prefer if the shocks dont go on me in the near future as its gonna be a pain to keep swappin over the springs.

Cheers

Karwing

Cruisin aint a crime!!

i'm not sure about the differences, someone with a parts cd could check for you. the car had done around 77k when they were removed

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

test

cinq_small.jpg

Yes, the Sporting shocks are stiffer than standard

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not wired up, need new inlet manifold!!, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

as another option, you could upgrade all of you shocks? Or if money is an issue then just do the front for the time being and upgrade the rear ones at a later date? This would mean you would not have to keep playing with springs and shocks. With your car being lowered as well it would improve the handling :D

Its not the power you have or the size, its how you use it that makes the difference!

Back