Cinq For Sale In Bristol..

Currently reading:
Cinq For Sale In Bristol..

CinqyAbarth

Drives A Red Cinq Abarth
http://www.maxpower.co.uk/site/article.asp?ID=3466&s=3

Guy Emailed me... i have his number if anyone wants to view? its in Friday-Ad but i dont feel like i should put his number up...

Ad
seller said:
The car has just had a new MOT 12 months from last Thursday.
Spec
Storm Body Kit
Bad boy bonnet
One off rear light cluster
Fuel cap on 'B' piller
Lowered on sports springs
Fox Evo 2 Alloys with Eagle Tourning Tires
Boxster exhaust - Centre exhaust, looks and sounds great
De-locked
De-badged
Flip paint, Green/Gold
Electric windows
Central locking
Power strearing
Ice; Pioneer CD head unit, Pioneer rear speakers 180W, Front speakers 80W, Tweaters 100W.

Not much done to the interior so lots of room for personalising the interior of the vehicle to your taste.

I have most of the service history and MOT certificates from new. 2 owners from new one lady that brought the car new and i have owned it for the last 5 years. Reluctant sale due to company car. The car has has £K's spent and is the best Cinquecento around (hasnt seen some of FF's cinqs lol). It has an insurance group of 2 so insurance is very low.

Here is the Maxpower web link to the review they did on the Cinquecento! Its the only Cinquecento they have on there web data base and the car has been in the magazine. Obviously didnt see alex's right above it :D

Anyone want?

£1500 by the way

Craig

:confused:

PAS on a Cinq? Not sure whats meant by the fuel cap on the B Pillar either. The B Pillar is the pillar between the front and rear side windows and the rear lights look standard ones to me..

imo not worth £1500 - but then i'd rather spend money on the engine etc than the bodywork.

Back