Cinq ECU to Punto 75 ECU

Currently reading:
Cinq ECU to Punto 75 ECU

I still say the best method in the long run is a stand alone fuel controller. The rhf5 is not too big but it will have more lag then the rhb4 not to mention that it will peak outside of your rev range (9400rpm on the 1242 8V!!!).I'll be using a Gt25 hybrid on mine BUT i don't think i have many stock parts left on the engine and i'm expecting 200hp+(y)

turbo-chart6.gif

turbo-chart8.gif

http://www.ihi-turbo.com/turbo-chart5.gif

You are just kiddin right? (rev/boost)

I simply said it would peak outside your rev range but i seriously doubt you'll ever run that turbo at peak boost (over 2.5bar!!), it only means that it will keep producing power all the way to redline and beyond:D . I'm not sure about your setup so i can't really say how much lag it'll have since you won't have a lot of exhaust flow to run this turbo(n) , i can't find the exhaust turbine maps anywhere even though i know i have them:eek: . If i was to guess i'd say you would get 0.5bar around 4000rpm at 70%VE;) .

The reason i got away from IHI turbos is because they use smaller more expensive bearings so when it's time to rebuild it costs a lot more then a Garret equivelent:eek: .

Back