Styling Cinq Abarth Side Skirt Removal

Currently reading:
Styling Cinq Abarth Side Skirt Removal

STAY AWAY FROM MY TURBO! :mad:
;)
screws either end and underneath.then the sealent.
there will be sealant left and paint fade if they have been on a long time.
if its heavily lowered you cant get access to the rear arch screws without jacking and possibly removing the rear wheel

so that's a sale then,

Can i alter my sig now to include owner of the original high boob Cinq?:p

Ok back to the thread

if I took them off another car do you reckon with a bit of T Cut an elbow grease it would be that noticable on the donor car and would a perspective buyer twig?

Last edited:
lot off elbow work would be good idea. owner would only know if they have done all the neccessary research. if there are other abrath parts then they might click

I am in negotiations on a full Abarth Cinq in broom yellow with mint front & rear bumpers, skirts, boot spoiler, and 14" alloys

What I was thinking is basically to buy it a the right price of course, swap all the Abarth bits onto mine and turn the donor it into a std cinq with my bits then re-sell it.

mine is much better overall it has a sweet engine that has been pampered in my ownership (two thirds of the total milage) and has some nice time consuming mods. The body is also rust free with just the odd chip and parking scuff. All the running gear is in top condition and has been changed by me so its a known quantity also has done half the mileage of the potential donor.

the bumpers, boot and alloys are a doddle to change but it is just the skirts that were concerning me

Back