Technical Cincequento wiring diagram

Currently reading:
Technical Cincequento wiring diagram

markimoo

Hi, my car has died and its is apparently electical. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 899 1995 model that I could borrow please.

Hi, it just wouldnt start! it was fine then 10 minutes later it had died, I jump started it and it went straight away, drove it for a bit, turned it off - died. Wouldnt jump again but managed to get it to go after a bit of a towing session but when I turned it off it wouldnt go again. We changed the battery and it started first time for a couple of times (didnt drive it anywhere) then it all died again, even the petrol guage wouldnt go up with the key in the ignition (which it did ealier on even though the engine wouldnt turn over) so Im completely at a loss. A mechanic friend is going to have a look but hes not keen on electrics so a diagram would help and seeing as it may be going to the big scrap yard in the sky Im too tight to buy the manual! Any ideas?

my guess would be the battery terminals, or an earth connection is loose. Check the battery connections are on tight. I'm not sure where the earths are on the 899, but just looked for any big wires bolted to the bodywork or engine/gearbox. unbolt them, check the wires are still connected properly - then clean up the connections with a bit of sandpaper and clean the points where the wire bolts to.

Back